While today no doubt you should be wearing something green, with the recent ‘spring forward’ time change I’m in the mood to wear colorful anything. Luckily, there is no shortage of colorful confections available right now. While I’m loving all individual pieces out there right now that are bright and cheery colored, these beauties take it to the next level by throwing them all together at once, and it works beautifully. Happy St. Patty’s Day!
1. tom binns, hand-painted swarovski crystal bracelet
2. jil sander, floral-print silk-twill pencil skirt
3. tucker, the blouse
4. versace, printed silk scarf
5. cynthia vincent, berkeley
6. diane von furstenberg, alastrina wave-print stretch silk-dress
7. dv by dolce vita, nyle