Thanks to the blizzard, I’m pretty much a forced homebody for a few days. For me, that means some extra down time to catch up on emails, blogs, painting my nails (my Zoya colors came!) and scoping out online shops I haven’t visited in awhile. A few of my current cravings include disco ball shorts, a perfectly shaped leather jacket, and the new Rebecca Minkoff shoe line which I am totally obsessed with.
1. urban outfitters, sparkle & fade lurex skirt, $39.99
2. 213 industry, tiered lace dress, $85
3. anthropologie, maxie ford shorts, $288
4. old navy, leather motorcycle jacket, $149.00
5. rebecca minkoff, vamp pump